#1 OKRA4LIFE DIET: The entire 22 pages can be downloaded to your computer, lap top etc & is available if you use the top of the settings on the pdf viewer below left side which lets you turn the pages but this site will not stretch to allow for it all to be visible by scrolling down. Pdf viewer has many settings at the top, can enlarge, print, download, and share all for free . If anyone wants to print the entire pages it has a print in the top headings as well. This website is difficult to work with and I cannot do videos so all my work has been transferred to my other website.
Or go to my Facebook timeline and all my diets for disease control research and benefits of raw baby okra are also there including my biography and photo bio of hundreds of pictures. The entire diet system is also on my Youtube channel; see Okra-diet4all by Trudi Trahan-upchan
Tips for bone & digestion health!
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY FOODS: No. 1 are a few raw or thawed frozen okra every day & adding collagen either in a supplement ie; Naka Nutri-Collagen or make your own broth collagen boiling in distilled water organic bones. All your food should be as organic as possible. Dark organic chocolate one small piece per day. Garlic, Pro-biotic foods; yogurt, kefir. Eggs, skinless chicken, grass fed Buffalo meat. Oyster or Shitaki mushrooms, (Soy foods which personally I can't stand taste or texture). Salmon, Rainbow trout, sardines, NEVER COD SUCKER FISH, Shrimps, seafoods, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (Not Camelina or omega 6 oils) Avocado, walnuts (just a few too many can be toxic) crushed Almonds, hemp seeds, Multi-grain sprouted breads, black beans, chick peas, Plenty of veggies; Red bell pepper super rich in Vitamin C but must be raw & organic. Broccoli, Brussel sprouts, cabbage, carrots, beets, peas, squash. No fruit like oranges, lemons, limes or grapefruit. Best fruits are pineapple, apples. Best berries, strawberries, unsweetened cranberries, grapes, all dark berries, black & blue berries, cherries. Adding Tumeric, curry & chilli spices to food are helpful. CINNAMON 1/4 teaspoon in ORGANIC DECAF COFFEE one cup daily, has many anti-inflammatory anti-oxidant benefits as well as powerful ability to attack bad fats like belly fat! BAD are all sugar, processed foods, beef, fried or BQ grilled, white rice - white pasta are bad for inflammation as well as cause a multitude of too many diseases to list.
FOOD COMBINING - GOOD AND BAD COMBINATIONS:
According to many doctors like Dr. Janet bond Brill, claims food combining has no merit, then she published an article on live strong.com that certain foods together are bad!? Truth is I know that seniors, anyone with allergies, & immune deficiencies need to be aware that mixing all foods together will increase bone loss, allergies, brain fog, severe bowel and digestion problems; which contribute to diseases because not all foods go well together. Dr. Brill admits the following will not work well together.
BAD COMBO: Personally I used to follow a strict system that I forgot about so I also include live armstrong.com published some as follows.
1. BAD; BEANS & WINE. Tannin in wine prevent iron from beans from being absorbed.
2. BAD; SPINACH & DAIRY. Oxalates in spinach, beets, collards, kale, leeks & parsley stop calcium absorption into your bones.
3. GOOD; NUTS & TOFU. BAD MIX, NUTS, SEEDS & WHOLE GRAINS all contain phytates that block iron from being absorbed so vegetarians should not put these in with their greens or smoothies. Eat them 2-3 hours apart.
4. GOOD; NUTS & OATMEAL. Diabetics & obesity must control blood sugar so mix potatoes & starchy foods, with high fibre ie; whole multi-grain pasta instead of white increases fibre slower metabolized and reduces sugar in your blood. A handful of nuts added to fruit salad will slow down the absorption of carbs & how quick carbs turn into sugar hit in your blood.
5. BETTER THAN GOOD IS GREAT! Extra- Virgin Olive Oil & tomatoes. Lycopene, a fat-soluble antioxidant in tomatoes can help prevent tumour growth, reduce risk of cancer & hart, cardiovascular diseases. Drizzle a small amount of Extra-virgin olive oil on the tomatoes increases the absorption of lycopene from the tomatoes. Do this on your tomato sandwiches using high fibre sprouted whole grain breads.
6. GOOD. AVOCADO, GREEN MIX SALADS & WATER CRESS. Vitamin K & calcium found in leafy greens is better absorbed with a healthy fat like Avocado, Extra virgin olive oil.
7. GOOD; KOMBU & BEANS. Add Kombu & edible kelp to beans to break down the compounds in beans that lead to intestinal gas. Cook beans adding Kombu used in Japanese cooking to de-gas the beans.
8. GOOD. SALMON, RAINBOW TROUT, BROCCOLI. Vitamin D helps to absorb calcium into your bones. Vitamin D rich salmon sardines pair well with calcium high veggies like broccoli, boc-choy, dark leafy green salads, water cress.
9. GOOD; BEANS & RED RAW BELL PEPPERS. To increase iron for vegetarians & seniors, add foods high in Vitamin C. Add pineapple to kale, arugula or add raw red bell peppers, tomatoes raw to bean & chilli meals.
10. Dan loves organic "ALL IN ONE" one spoon daily available Wellness Shoppe, Sudbury.
CAUTION: NOT JUST FOR SENIORS BUT MANY OTHER DISEASE, ALLERGIES, PARKINSONISM, INFECTIONS ETC. DIGESTION MUSCLE WASTING AND SEVERAL BOWEL AND STOMACH DISORDERS!
If you are experiencing indigestion or not getting full nutritional value from your food, nausea, chronically sick after eating, then it is best to separate all your food groups. The rule is as follows minimum 3-4 hours apart. NO SUGAR ALL ORGANIC
AM - FRUIT WITH ORGANIC YOGURT
LUNCH - CARBS WITH ORGANIC KEFIR, ie; SWEET POTATO, BEETS, SPROUTED GRAIN BREAD WITH PUMKIN SEED BUTTER. Oatmeal Porridge, walnuts & organic honey.
EARLY SUPPER - VEGETABLES WITH SPLASH EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
LATE SUPPER - PROTEIN MEAL - GO TO SPECIAL DIETS FOR SENIORS & FULL DETAILS.